Italian RX Championship, Round 1 postponed until a later date

The COVID-19 emergency also affects the Tricolour RX A painful but unavoidable decision: Sport Club Maggiora, promoter of the Italian Rallycross Championship, has decided, due to the COVID-19 emergency, to postpone until a later date the first Round of the tricolour series, which was scheduled for Easter and Easter Monday (12/13 April) in Maggiora [...].